Twins of Faith: Knowledge and Action
The biggest Malaysian Islamic Family Festival for 2011!
24th & 25th December 2011, Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC), Putrajaya
|Mothers' Room: Exclusively for Sisters at the Twins of Faith Family Festival 2011!!|
For more info and updates, click here
Upon hearing the term “Mother’s Room”, one would imagine a small uncomfortable space crammed with distraught mothers and the shrill cries of little babies eagerly waiting to be nursed. More often than not, the mother is left with her baby without any form of beneficial activity to occupy her time with.With that image perfectly pictured in one’s mind, how would a sister expect to focus and reap any benefits and knowledge?
How would the husband feel when he has to leave his wife and baby in such a place whenever the baby needs nursing or a short nap?
This is the dilemma often faced by mothers and fathers; therefore we designated a dedicated zone exclusively for sisters, mothers and their babies! A special area that caters to the needs and sensitivities of every sister that attends the Twins of Faith event!
Prominent Speakers: Bring it on sisters!
As part of our endeavour to intensify your knowledge acquisitions, we have arranged a series of remarkable talks that will take place throughout the event by very knowledgeable and engaging sisters!
We humbly present to you our list of noteworthy speakers:
- Wardina Safiyyah: A famous figure in the Malaysian community, she is a role model and a fashion icon for many Muslim women in the country and hopes to redefine the concept of beauty for the Muslimah.
- Assoc Prof Dr Harlina Halizah Siraj: active with social voluntary work in YADIM Malaysia, Raudhatus Sakinah Shelter Home for Teenage Girls and etc. She has several publications under her name and is actively giving talks and lectures around the country.
- Datin Dr Norazizah Mohd Taib: a medical practitioner managing primary care practices promoting total health management and community wellness. She integrates fitness module and nutrition knowledge in her training programs besides personalized consulting and counselling.
- Dr Alini Marzuki: apart from being one of the faculty members in the Faculty of Pharmacy at the Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS), she also is one of the trainers of the Khalifah Method of Parenting, offered by Khalifah Institute.
- Rita Rahayu Omar: Rita Rahayu Omar is a young mother as well as a well known International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) whom is very committed in helping new mothers to successfully breastfeed. She has founded a few companies to help in her vision, Mom’s Little Ones being one of them
- Raya Shokatfard: an investor, freelance writer, documentary producer and lecturer having held numerous public presentations about Islam and Muslims in the U.S. Her credentials include being an editor in chief, writer and consultant at http://www.readingislam.com/
Our Mothers' Room comes with complimentary health checks for mothers and their precious bundles of joy! The confidential and convenient health checks are provided by qualified doctors. Moreover, mothers will be given the opportunity to seek professional guidance in terms of increasing their knowledge and awareness in enhancing the wellness and wellbeing of their babies.
Nutrition Advice: You are what you EAT!
With the influx of baby food products claiming to contain the best nutritional benefits the market has to offer, how does a mother identify and determine which product suits her baby’s growing needs?
Mothers! Seize this occasion to consult our nutritionists! They will give you ample advice on your various dietary concerns to ensure your entire family embarks on the road to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle! There will also be breastfeeding workshops! Brought to you entirely by susuibu.com
Private Moment: Only from the heart can one touch the sky
Over here, we strive to reach out to the deepest corners of a sister's heart by listening to the untold stories that a she carries in her. Our counsellors are available to provide mothers the much needed support, warmth and guidance on family, career and personal matters.
For sisters who underwent any form of physical or psychological abuse; be it from their family, colleagues, community or anyone else, we would like them to know that we are there for them and we will stand by them. They are not alone.
Indulge in the Exclusivity of the Mothers' Room!
**Earn a share in the reward insyaAllah - Share this to the world.